Monday, July 18, 2011

Walgreen's shopping trip today 7/18

So here is the lowdown on everything I got today and the cpns

5 packs of Papermate mechanical pencils 10 pack .38 cents a package
(I asked the manager about another item I was checking on and he told me if you want to get the 10 pack of pencils too, you can get them for .38 cents a piece so I grabbed 5 packs! So this is not an advertised deal nor can I promise you can get the same deal)

4 packs of Papermate mechanical pencils 5 pack for .19 cents a package

4 mini highlighters .09 cents a piece

1 pack of Glue sticks Penway brand (the salespaper had Roseart brand as the sale item but they were out and the manager substituted for this brand) .49 cents

3 boxes Kraft Mac and Cheese .69 a box
Use the coupon in the salespaper to get this price (limit 3 boxes)

1 package Carefree pantiliners .99
Use coupon in salespaper to get this price (limit 3 packages)

2 Mitchum Advanced Control Deodorants 2 for $6.00
Use 2 cpns for .75/1 to get $1.50 off, cpn found in 6/26/11 SmartSource coupon insert
Get back $4.00 in Register Rewards when you buy 2
Final price after cpns and Register Rewards .50 cents for both

4 School 2 pocket folders Penway brand .09 cents a piece

9 Penway 1 subject college ruled notebook paper .39 a piece

Last week I bought 2 bottles of the infusium 23 haircare because I had 2 cpns to use for it and I got back $4.00 in Register Rewards for each bottle for a total of $8.00 in Register Rewards.

Price I paid out of pocket after coupons and Register Rewards $9.98 with tax
Then I got $4.00 in Register Rewards from buying 2 Mitchum deodorants

So Final Price with tax $5.98!
My receipt said I saved $39.08!!

No comments:

Post a Comment