Monday, July 25, 2011

Dollar General Coupons

Here is a link to check Dollar General's coupon policy. Just click HERE

You can also print a coupon for $5.00 off $25.00 purchase HERE plus a couple more they have up on the site. This coupon is good for July 29th only. This is on a Friday instead of the usual Saturday's.

From what I have seen on the web some people have been able to use other coupons along with the $5 off $25 coupon to give them even higher savings and some have not. From the experience I have had at the store I shop at, they told me I could not use other coupons with this $5/$25 coupon. Corporate has stated that you can use them together but I cannot find any info on the site to confirm this. It seems that it all depends on the store. I hope that you are one of the lucky one's that can use your coupons along with this promotion.

Have you been able to combine coupons with the $5 off $25 coupon?

No comments:

Post a Comment