Saturday, July 16, 2011

Reminder for Family Dollar $5/$25 cpn to use today

Don't forget about the cpn found HERE for the $5.00 off $25.00 that you can use at Family Dollar today only. They also have coupon booklets with their sales papers at the front of the store. Also, for those you may not have printers, I am pretty sure that the $5/$25 cpn is in the Family Dollar sales paper. So you can just cut the cpn from it. I am told there are some good deals you can get with their store coupons. I am going today to check it out and if I find some deals I will post them on here for you. Wish me luck!

Link to Family Dollar Coupon Policy found HERE
From what it says you can use two coupons per item, which means you are allowed to use a Family Dollar cpn with a manufacturer cpn for even more savings.
They accept internet printed cpns.
BOGO cpns are also allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment